» Available for any size church
Children’s & Family Ministry is easily one of the most complex ministries in the church. Sometimes an experienced set of eyes viewing the ministry from the outside is necessary to start the conversation leading to solutions. Some might call this consulting – we like to call it collaborating.
Whatever you call it, we can help!
1. Children’s Ministry Check Up™
The KidMin360 Children’s Ministry Check Up™ is a complete assessment of your current children’s & family ministry. It includes:
- Information collection via surveys, questionnaires & interviews to get feedback from staff, volunteers, parents & even kids!
- On-site observation to see your ministry “in action”.
- Review of ministry programs, systems, policies, branding, assimilation, equipping, and more.
- 360° feedback via a complete Assessment Report and Recommended Action Plan.
- Follow up phone consultation to review findings, discuss results and determine future steps.
- Optional Children’s Ministry Consulting is strongly recommended to assist with application of the Recommended Action Plan.
“The Kidmin360 Checkup can intimidate some of your team. It’s an evaluation and those can be hard. Greg helped our team work through those feelings and got their buy-in towards a better future. By the time he left, our team was asking him when he could come back. He values people and their ministry and that shows in how he interacted with our team. Best consulting money I’ve ever spent – great return on our investment!”
JD Calkin, executive Pastor, Coastal Community Church, Virginia Beach, VA
2. Children’s Ministry Strategic Consulting
Children’s Ministry Strategic Consulting is a collaborative conversation to help you fit together the pieces of your Children’s & Family Ministry puzzle. It typically serves as the second part of the Children’s Ministry Check Up™, but also can be a stand alone partnership to address any number of different objectives, including:
- Long and short term ministry planning;
- Alignment of Children’s Ministry vision & program with other areas of the church;
- Recruiting & equipping volunteer staff;
- Solving space & facility issues;
- Creating effective spiritual formation processes which engage parents as primary disciplers;
- Leading change & implementing new program ideas;
- Staff selection, management & development;
- Challenges unique to your environment.
Whatever it is your Children’s or Family Ministry needs help with, Greg Baird offers the experience to help you navigate the challenge through a consulting partnership. And everything we do is designed to help create healthy ministry based on the 7 Essentials. Let’s have a free conversation to see what that might look like.