» Immediately applicable
» Practical for your church environment
» Personally led by Greg Baird
Children’s Ministry can be like a very difficult puzzle. It’s easily one of the most challenging and complex ministries in the church. Sometimes, we just need help finding the right pieces, knowing where they go, and being able to see the big picture even when it’s incomplete. A good coach can help you do just that.
And that is the goal for our E7 Children’s Ministry Leadership Coaching led by Greg Baird.
1) **NEW!** E7 Children’s Ministry Leadership Coaching (12 months)
- E7 Coaching is primarily focused on understanding & applying The 7 Essentials For Effective Ministry within your own church context. But it’s much more, including conversations about Leading Across & Up As Well As Down; Personal Leadership Essentials; Creating & Communicating Compelling Vision; and much more!
- Additional resources are provided to compliment coaching, including: personal Leadership Style, Spiritual Giftedness & Personality Assessments; the KidMin360 Children’s & Family Ministry Leadership Assessment; the DIY Children’s Ministry Check Up; much, much more!
- Bonus resources include: 2 leadership book summaries per month; occasional short video training segments; occasional additional free leadership ebooks by Greg Baird; quarterly open sessions for all coaching participants; online discussion groups for all coaching participants.
- 12 affordable, monthly sessions; 45 – 60 minutes each.
- “Anytime access” to Greg Baird via personal cell & email for questions as you apply what you learn.
- Individual, small group or team (up to 5 members from the same church) options are available.
**LIMITED SPACES; LIMITED TIME DISCOUNTS.**
Contact us now for a free conversation about getting started with E7 Coaching.
2) Specialized Coaching (typically 4 to 8 sessions)
- Focused on helping an individual or team accomplish a specific ministry objective.
- Focal points may include (but not limited to): Defining Your Ministry Vision, Mission & Values; Getting Started As A Children’s & Family Pastor/Director; Deciding Staff Structure & Hiring Effectively; Designing An Effective Leadership Development Process; or Setting Up Systems & Processes For More Effective Ministry; Understanding & Implementing A Family Ministry Model (Orange; D6; Faith-At-Home; etc.).
- Customized to meet predefined objectives based on our initial conversation.
- Additional resources provided as applicable.
How It Works
- Coaching sessions are typically 45 – 60 minutes long, once per month (though specialty coaching plans are often accelerated, meeting twice per month, for example).
- We can connect in a variety of ways: phone, Skype, Face Time or, for team coaching, Google Hangouts or conference calls. Sessions are scheduled for mutual convenience.
- Coaching includes a mix of intentional, planned teaching and responsive conversation based on need, and always includes practical application specifically to your life and ministry context.
- Resources compliment coaching and may be expected to be completed between coaching sessions (for example, the DIY Children’s Ministry Check Up assessment is included in the E7 Coaching option and would be completed between the 2nd & 3rd session).
- “Anytime Access” (via Greg Baird’s personal email/cell phone) is made available to all coaching participants.
- New components are planned and will always be included in current agreements.
Who Is Your Coach?
Greg Baird is a Children’s & Family Ministry veteran of nearly 25 years. He had the privilege of starting ministry under the leadership of John Maxwell, where he learned much of his leadership philosophy. Since then, he served in multiple church environments – multi-site; mobile (school); and state of the art – and in churches from 250 to 8000. He has helped hundreds of leaders and churches create healthy Children’s & Family Ministry.
For more about Greg, check out the About Page.
To learn more about coaching, or to get started, Contact Us!