Vision: Impact Eternity
Mission: We will Impact Eternity by helping churches create healthy Children’s & Family Ministry through staffing, coaching, consulting & training services, and practical leadership resources.
- Leadership - your Children’s & Family Ministry will only rise to the level it’s leaders are able to take it.
- Collaboration - working together to equip leaders is always better than working alone.
- Authority - Children’s & Family Ministry should always support and enhance the vision/mission of the church as a whole, under the direction of church leadership.
- Relationships - ministry always happens best in the context of relationships.
- Structure - relationships through which ministry happens are best initiated & developed within a ministry characterized by structure and effective systems & processes.
- Family - while effective ministry might take place within the church setting, and in many cases is the only place it will happen for the child, the ideal ministry to children is strongly focused on engaging families in the spiritual formation process of children.
About Greg Baird
Greg Baird is the founder of KidMin360. His passion is to assist children’s & family leaders to serve kids, parents, volunteers, staff & other leaders to their full capacity.
Greg’s experience is gained over 20 years as a children’s, family & administrative pastor, serving in 4 San Diego area churches. These churches included multi-site, mobile (school) & state of the art (Wacky World designed) environments, and ranged from 250 to 8000 in attendance. He had the privilege of serving under the leadership of John Maxwell and David Jeremiah.
In addition to serving in churches, Greg created Kids In Focus, a non-profit equipping organization which served dozens of churches and, for 8 years, hosted the Children’s Ministry Spring Training One Day Conference in San Diego & West Covina. He spoke nationally for 5 years for Group Publishing, and has presented hundreds of workshops & keynotes for conferences such as the Children’s Pastors Conference, Group KidMin Conference, D6, Lifeway Kids Ministry Conference, Northwest Ministry Conference, and many others.
Greg has also been published numerous times in Children’s Ministry Magazine, K! Magazine & Outreach. His KidMin360 blog is regularly featured at ChurchLeaders.com and also on Rick Warren’s site, Pastors.com, and was ranked #5 in the Ministry-To-Children.com Top 100.
Having grown up on the mission field during his high school years, Greg has a desire to equip overseas leaders, as well, and has had the privilege of teaching the first Master’s level Children’s Ministry course in Russia (Moscow, 2002) and leading equipping teams to provide conferences & training overseas in Australia (2004), the Philippines (2007) and Swaziland/South Africa (2008 & 2012). Greg recently began partnering with KidZ At Heart International to oversee the development of the KidZ At Heart Leadership Academy (KAHLA).
Greg & his wife, Michele (a marketing/communications professional), have been married for over 20 years and they have two sons, Taylor (17) & Garret (15). They live in San Diego, where KidMin360 is based. In his spare time, Greg coaches Garret’s high school varsity soccer team, enjoys the great outdoors with Taylor, watches way too much sports, and reads…a lot!
Samantha Jardin (Ministry Coordinator) is a huge part of making things happen for Greg & KidMin360. Samantha handles many of the administrative tasks and helps Greg stay focused on “what’s next”.
Samantha has served in children’s ministry for 10 years both as a volunteer and staff. Now her primary role is wife and mother to her husband Maxwell and son Aston. She loves spending time with her family, cooking gourmet meals, and traveling. You can see Samantha’s creative side on her website, BearCubCreations.com